Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blessed Life!

Thirty some years back when she held her second born for the first time, she must have been proud. She must have placed a gentle kiss on those chubby cheeks and said "I love you with all my heart. I will make you a fighter and a dreamer. Never give up my girl!". As she passed her bundle of joy to the father, his face must have been beaming with joy. His gentle eyes must have had a twinkle in them. He must have hugged her and said "welcome..we have been waiting..I promise I will carry you every step of the way..all you have to do is believe.." Someone's two tiny  hands must have been waiting patiently for their turn. As they told their first-born "You are a big sister how..hold hands and always stick together..", she must have understood all that in her own three-year-oldish way and must have smiled. She must have said "I will, I will be with her and share"..and just like that their sweet little family must have felt complete..

Aai, Baba and Tai, thank you for choosing me then..because of you, I am..

5 comments: