Monday, September 22, 2014

Thodasa Forrest Gump ho jaye...

People like me get fed up with the routine almost hundred time during a given day. People who live with people like me give up on people like me..They sort of let them wander around and about and then go crazy. Have you noticed crazy people are always looking around..and since I am one of them, I can tell you for sure, they are looking around to see if they can spot someone like them..

On one of such routinely boring day when my crazy mind was tired of thinking nothing in particular, the phone rang and "N" on the other side asked me a question to participate in an event. My mind said to me "hey there Sango, thodasa forrest gump ho jaye??" and just like that I became part of the sensational dance group.

Sensational dance group is created by "R". As I got to meet her and the other ladies and later knew about this name, I thought sensational is an understatement. A bunch of souls full of life are set out to find happiness in dancing here. It's a place where crazy is normal. Crazy is wonderful. Crazy is wanted. So my type.

Here is an ode to my wonderful new friends whom I will admire for the rest of my life. Your tenacity and affection humbles me....


Thodasa Neeti ho jaye
Eak pyarasa smile diya jaye
apne eak friend ke liye
thodasa unresonable hi ho jaye..

Thodasa Rashmi ho jaye
Eak sundar sa dance bhithaya jaye
raat ke andhere me
eak lamba chauda email hi kuon na likha jaye..

Thodasa sa Mugdha ho jaye
Photo me eak silly sa smile diya jaye
headache hai to koi baat nahi yaar
eak kadak chay hi piliyi jaye..

Thodasa Shalini ho jaye
Eak warm so hug diya jaye
hindi windi marathi warathi kya yaar
thodisi pyaar ki bhasha hi boli jaye..

Thodasa Minal ho jaye
bahut sara skype bhi ho jaye
steps weps kya cheej hai yaar
life hi eak beautiful dance ho jaye..

Thodasa Sangeeta ho jaye
eak apna vacation bhi ho jaye
aate hi yaaro vapas
thodasa practice bhi ho jaye..

Thodasa Archana ho jaye
aur understudy bana jaye
eak raat ko achanak
main role bhi accept kiya jaye..

oye thodasa rumani ho jaye
aur thoda crazy ho jaye
kaal kisne dekha yaaro
aaj to thoda sensational ho jaye...

No comments:

Post a Comment